Monday, September 22, 2008

Party Week


Today my Emma Lynn is FOUR. Kinda crazy to believe. It's a celebration around here. We had family over last night for cake and ice cream. Since Emma loves to color I made her a crayon cake. It turned out well for the amount of time I put into it (not that much!) We were both pleased. Besides asking where she presents were when each guest arrived & then telling them when to go home she had good manners! Lots of hugs for everyone. The party will continue on today (of course) and then tomorrow for preschool. What a lucky girl. Actually we are the lucky ones! Happy Fourth my sweetheart, we love you!


Sporting the outfit from her dress-up box from Grandma & Grandpa Romans


The kids were camera happy last night - no complaints here!

4 comments:

'T' said...

HaPpY 4tH B-dAy EMMA! I hope you have a nice day today! I love your pink crayon cake. Love, TINIEL

Tracey said...

Happy birthday, Emma Lynn:) Wow, 4 years old! I can't believe it... What a yummy looking cake too;)

Elliot and Traci said...

I'm sad that I couldn't be there for Emma's party. It looks like she was spoiled by all, but of course she deserves it. When I asked her on the phone if she liked the dress up clothes Mom and Dad got her she said, "I didn't get any clothes" in a very matter of fact voice. Silly girl. Austin's eye looks better. The picture of you and the kids is adorable. Love you all!

Smelsha said...

My goodness, your kids are so beautiful (but they had to be)! You look like a great mom! I didn't know you clogged...did I? Awesome. I'm glad to be back in touch with you!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...