Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Others

Only the sick & wounded have made the blog lately. In efforts to curb the middle child syndrome I'd better start blogging about something besides our aliments.

We had our first field trip yesterday. To learn more about our BODIES (B week) we went to the Doctor's office. I have seen a different side of my daughter the past 2 classes. I'm not sure I like being my child's teacher! She is flirting in her child-like way & it's almost too much for me to handle. Of course it's innocent and harmless but still crazy! She raises her hand during circle time, "I want Colt to ride in my car with me." Okay. Then they were giggling, holding hands, making up songs there and back. I'm glad my daughter is making friends. We'll leave it at that.

Spencer is still the family tease. He is loads of fun & very social. We have the long standing "fight" on whose boy he is (mom's or dad's). He told me on Saturday that is was NOT mom or dad's boy but BRAXTON's boy. His other friend, Kade is at our house for a play date right now. They are in little boy heaven.

We all jumped in the hot tub last night after dinner. It was great fun and the kids love our "family pool."



And Ruth looked so cute in her swimming suit.


I know, I know there wasn't suppose to be anything about the sick & wounded but I couldn't help a picture up-date. By Monday night the swelling had gone down enough so he could see out of his eye. The colors are changing quickly. This picture is from Tuesday night (day 3 post trauma.) My favorite is his lip, cute Austin!

2 comments:

'T' said...

look at those four! adorable! andrea was the biggest 3 yr old flirt, she now thinks boys are yucky at 9, so it's all good! austin is such a trooper, what does his class think of his eye? i will call you soon to figure out a time when we can come see you, it will probably be right before conference wknd. let me know your work schedule etc. tiniel

Tracey said...

I hope Austin heals quickly. Seeing his eye makes me feel like I have a hole in the pit of my stomach:( I'm glad to see his cute smile! Your bathing beauties are so big. Chubby babies in swim suits are adorable. Here's to more health and less ER visits:)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...