Monday, May 3, 2010

Growing in the gospel

I am enjoying my life. I am grateful.

I feel like we (our family) have been anxious engaged in a good cause. We have always been service oriented. But I feel like we have encompassed the meaning of being anxious engaged in a good cause. Every day, busy serving.

It brings happiness.

I love watching Kurt serve. First of all service becomes him. He is so handsome. He is a good, good man. Making me a blessed woman.

Kurt encouraged Austin to bare his testimony yesterday morning before he left for his meetings. As we were sitting in sacrament meeting I asked Austin if he was ready. "Mom, I want to but I'm so scared." He said this a few different times. They now have a cordless mic so he could just stand right where he was. And I promised I would go first. My heart swelled. He also gave the talk in Primary about oridances of the gospel.

Austin asked to give the Family Home Evening lesson tonight. He had thought up a lesson while he was taking a shower. He got a rubber duck, cup and drew a picture of a cross. "Jesus is the duck. He died on the cross. They put his body in the tomb {places the duck in the cup.} On the third day {he pours water into the cup and the duck rises out} He was risen." So clever, I love that he came up with that on his own.

My boys are growing up in the gospel. I can't think of anything better.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...