Sunday, May 30, 2010

Open your arms and put me inside

I love this direct quote from my Spencer.

These are some of the things we've been doing to celebrate our School's Out party the past few days:


"What I love about summer" chalk drawing contest
{Spencer: riding in a boat, Emma Lynn: swimming, Austin: swimming, Mom: camping}


Grilled cheese sandwich shapes


Made origami whales

Got ice cream from Dairy Queen after the first t-ball/baseball games of the year.


Braxton spent the night, we had a marshmallow toss,

and played bubble tag. We also did a float vs. sink science experience and picked out a movie to rent {Star Wars II}. Plus some good ole fashion sleeping in and snuggling.


Thursday night Emma Lynn and I had a GNO with Grandma Cindy, Marti, Kelli, Julie, Tiffany and Lilli. We went to see our community college's version of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." I really enjoyed the music & show! It was so fun and they did a great job. We went out to eat at Denny's afterwards. Thanks for a wonderful night girls! :D

Summer can definitely open up its arms and put me inside. I'm likin' this!l

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...