Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Go Austin Go!

They had the 600 meter races today at Vale Elementary school for grades 1-5. The kids and I made a sign for Austin so we could cheer him on.



They went by grade, girls first and then boys.


The take off (the arrow points to the very back of Austin's head, that's all I captured during the race. I was too busy cheering that I forgot to take pictures - that is definitely a first!)


He came in 6th place. I was so proud of him. He ran hard, had fun and did his best.(He was trying so hard not to breathe hard and out of breath in this picture.)

I really like cheering for my kids. I'll always have my big poster up as they go through life, cheering them on "Go Austin Go!"

4 comments:

mom said...

Grandma has a sign too, "Go Austin Go!!!"

Great job Austin!!!!

Ben and Elaine said...

Congrates Austin!

'T' said...

good job Austin.

Kelli said...

I love his out of breath picture! That's the Austie we know and love!Great job.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...