Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Talking Walls

Tonight we had a fireside or SED {Sunday Evening Discussion} at our house for the youth. It went really well and hopefully will become a tradition.

I finished up a lot of little projects that I had in preparation for people coming over. Some times I really love having a deadline. I love the outcome and I'm wondering why we didn't do this sooner! ;)

I finally got this picture of Christ with the children framed. It was intended for the dining room but looks fabulous in the living room. It takes care of the large empty space so nicely.


For the dining room we hung the 2 candle sticks holders next to my original Boise art masterpiece (thanks mom!) And a chair (still a work in progress) and flower tin above it for the empty corner.


Now to the basement, the biggest transformation...when we got our new living room furniture (the end of January) we put the new flat screen right next to our entertainment center. It looked ridiculous to have so many TVs, movies and paraphernalia. I gave away our old TV to a graduating Senior, burned the old entertainment center (that was my pyro husband's idea) and redecorated the space. I LOVE IT! It gives us so much more room, and it is open and bright. Still a few finishing touches but ahhh... {{happy sigh}}




And you do realize that this is an official invitation for everyone to come and SEE it personally. :)

4 comments:

Tia J said...

Maybe the kids and I should take a road trip this summer and come see you guys.
Then on one of your many road trips you could come see our new house and come play.

Ben and Elaine said...

Looks awesome!! We're excited to come see it in person!

TulsaT said...

I must know, in your basement, where did you find that large rectangular frame? What was it originally? I love it.

Marti Bair said...

We'll come see it! I really like it!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...