Friday, May 14, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Emma Lynn is a Kinder Bloom graduate.



This event was stressful for me on many levels (lack of sleep, not meeting all my personal deadlines, not having a working oven, emotional strain of letting go and the feeling of being in a general funk just to name a few.)

But now its over and I can move on. I need to.

Thanks to Cindy, Kelli and Kurt for your help - you are amazing!


The Lady bug and Caterpillar classes (Emma is third from the left.)

She has truly been a fabulous helper and a preschool super star. I'm so proud of you Emma Lynn! Congrats on all your hard work.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

The show was great and I was glad we were able to come. Congrats Emma! I didn't know your oven wasn't working...sorry it was so stressful! Now can you take all of next week off and just RELAX??

'T' said...

so neat that you've gotten to teach them both.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...