Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chamber's Back 2 School Carnival

This year I helped Tiffany with Vale's Back 2 School Carnival. It was Friday the 13th (and no there were no fatalities.) I enjoyed working with Tiffany and I loved getting the school supplies together and giving them away to all the kids who came. We put together 150 bags of supplies and had way more kids than that. Definitely need to plan for 200 next year!


Big thanks to our husbands who are ever supportive and always a huge help the night of. Also to Matt and Dawn and family who were in town and helped my kids that night. Photos courtesy of Alyx Waite Photography (great job btw!)


Kurt cooked all the hot dogs that night.


Potato Sack race (part of the obstacle course)


Treasure Dig


More obstacle course






Oh, did I mention that Tiffany & I were clowns? I'm scaring myself!

2 comments:

'T' said...

you are a hot to trot clown.

mom said...

Still clowning around I see...
:-)
Looks like Austin still enjoys being around Drake!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...