Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One of those moments

We had a family from our ward over for dinner tonight. Their little boy who is in Spencer's primary class really loved playing with Spencer's space ship that he got from Santa last Christmas. When it came time for them to go Kurt suggested that the little boy could keep the toy. I hesitated...Spencer has loved that toy and played with it lots this past year. My heart soften and I left the choice up to Spencer. I went to find him and asked him if the little boy could take the toy home. Spencer didn't hesitated.

"Ya, mom. I want him to keep it forever."

He found all the toys that went with the space ship and happily gave them away. Ah, my heart swelled with love and pride as I watched Spencer share like Christ did in more ways than one.

What a wonderful way to start this giving season. Spencer you are an amazing kid.

2 comments:

mom said...

That makes my heart sing! Thank you Spencer for welcoming in the holiday season the right way! I love yoU!

'T' said...

what a good boy. if someone wanted my piano, i might have to say 'no'. wink wink. hello gorgeous family pic... hot momma!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...