Friday, November 5, 2010

Time to CELEBRATE!

After being a mother for 7.6 years I am now, for the first time EVAH, running a diaper free house hold.

Let me spell it out for you:

RUTH IS POTTY TRAINED!!!

For one week now we have been wearing panties exclusively. Including at night (we have had two accidents though....)

She has done A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

I fully believe that potty training can be easy when the child is ready. She was ready and so was I. YA-AY!

{{I am totally doing a happy dance right now.}}



Every time she goes she looks up at me with a most proud smile,
"Mom, I'm a BIG girl."

5 comments:

'T' said...

oh! i'm so proud of you ruth! and rachel, i'm so jealous, no interest in this house in potty training from my almost three year old. well, a little... so that's a start.

Ben and Elaine said...

Congratulaions Ruthie!! Yeah! Wow, seven years of diapers huh? That is cause to celebrate. Congrates to both of you. The picture is priceless by the way, too funny and cute all in one. :)

Kelli said...

Good work Rooster! Rachel - I guess I'll be buying some of your extra pullups from ya!

TulsaT said...

I'm green with envy.

mom said...

O HAPPY DAY!!! Go, go, go RUTHIE!!!Sounds like you should celebrate with ice cream!!! :-)
Very happy for you Rachel!!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...