Monday, February 14, 2011

I {heart} You!

We had a great day to celebrate LOVE.

We started out with heart shaped pancakes.



Austin said he didn't want to eat any and then threw up. {Bet you're glad I don't have a picture of that!} We got him cleaned up and back in bed. Fun way to spend Valentine's. It reminded me of his first Valentine's day when he was also miserably sick.

Spencer had his preschool group that morning with a super fun party at Bella's. He has really been enjoying this. I'm excited for him.



For FHE that night (& also our monthly service project) we did a "HEART ATTACK" for two widows in our ward. We had a great time doing it and I really feel like we should be doing more of this everyday. Spencer told us on the way home that he felt the spirit when we were doing the heart attack.







We ended the night with our traditional scavenger hunt to find the valentines. Always a fun time. I am blessed with so many fabulous people that I LOVE!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...