Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a ........................

GIRL!!!

Honestly as I write this I'm still a little shocked. I was so sure {like 99.999%} that we were having a BOY. This pregnancy has been similar to Spencer's, a BOY follows our pattern {it's ALL about the pattern!} and more honesty, I was ready for a boy. But not to be.

We are having a baby GIRL!!!

Lucy Jane will join the Romans family summer '11. :D

The kids are really excited. Since they are older it has been fun this time to share this experience with them. I'm excited for my girls to have another sister
{I LOVE having sisters! And all of my girls will have 2 sisters just like I do.} Pink is such a beautiful color and we all know how fun it is to dress a girl. ;) While my girls can be dramatic and sassy at times they have brought me so much joy.

We cannot wait for Lucy to join our family!
{As we pulled into the house Spencer said, "This is not the hospital. We need to go get Lucy from the hospital."} All in good time little buddy.

3 comments:

'T' said...

Oh, how wonderful Rachel. Lucy will be so blessed to be part of your family. Love, Tiniel

mom said...

Can we vote if want her to be called Lucy Rae or Lucy Jane? :-)

TulsaT said...

Yippee, another sweet girl. Can't wait to meet her and I LOVE the name.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...