Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Field Trip

Austin's class went to the Bakery here in Vale on Tuesday. Mrs. Wagner asked if I could come and help since I already know the kids and such. And of course I wanted to come, I hate to miss things like this!

Pretty much as soon as preschool was finished I Emma and Spencer off to a friends house and Ruth and I headed for the kindergarten. We all walked over to the bakery. The owners did a great job with the kids. After learning about the bakery and asking all their questions it was time to taste some food. They all got to eat a calzone and decorate a cookie. I think the preschoolers will have to take a field trip to the bakery next year!





1 comment:

'T' said...

fun fun, andrea went on her 4th grade f.t. today to soda springs to make soda pop, and a museum. yippie summer is almost here!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...