Thursday, May 28, 2009

Final Days of School

Tuesday: Swimming Field Trip



Wednesday: Sticker Day (also known as Field Day in other schools.) Mrs. Wagner's class also finished experimenting (playing with bubbles.









Wednesday has been my volunteer day all year and so the class had a surprise for me. They had all made cards for me, plus a present (one to say thanks and one for my birthday.) It was such a nice surprise! Volunteering was my key to surviving kindergarten. Without that link to Austin's new world as a student I would have been SO lost and probably still depressed. It was my treat, my coping tool, my inside track. I hope that Austin's (and my other kids) teachers will let me continue to volunteer for many, many years.

Thursday: Last Day of School!

It's official, School's Out for SUMMER!!! I suddenly have a new passion for summer!

1 comment:

Dirk said...

Austin I'm glad there was a hole in the bubble you were standing in so you didn't float away!

I remember doing that at the children's museum in DC w/the 4 kids before we left for Zaire. Memories.

What a wonderful, creative teacher you had! And an outstanding teachers aid!

Love, Grandma Richards

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...