Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduate

My Austin is now a first grader. Today he graduated from Kindergarten. I was surprised how emotional the day made me. Well I've just decided that I'm a sap and an emotional lost cause. It's hard to have something so good come to an end. To say good-bye and close this chapter on his life. To admit to the reality that he is growing up.

It was a fabulous year. Austin has grown and matured and learned a lot in so many areas. I couldn't have asked or even imagined a better year for him. What a perfect start to his education career (and also my start as a school mom.)

Austin I'm so proud of you! Keep up the success, you are destined for greatness!




3 comments:

'T' said...

woa, rachel, look at that grown up boy. especially the bottom pic with you, he looks so handsome and grown up. school is so fun, but makes them grow up too fast.

Dirk said...

Congratulations Austin!
We are so proud of you and the great job you did in kindergarten. It's very important to be a good student and you have done a great job this year! We're so happy that you love to read and read so well!

Love you, Grandpa & Grandma Richards

TulsaT said...

Yep, first grade is so different from kindgergarten. I am sure he is well prepared and excited!

Tell Austin good job!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...