Friday, May 29, 2009

My First Violin Recital

Well I survived it. This sure is a humbling experience. That I'm growing from. :)
My hands were shaking so bad! When I play the piano I can hide that. The posture of playing the violin doesn't allow you to hide anything! AAHHHH! The whole time I was trying to get my hand under control, "stop shaking, stop shaking, enjoy this song dang it!" When I listened to video clip (thanks for taping Tiffany!) it didn't sound as bad as I thought while I was playing. Chalk it up to experience.

3 comments:

Dirk said...

Woo who! Woo Who!!! Hats off to you Rachel!!! You did great! It's terrific that you are working on your goal and showing a great example to your children and the YW. I'm a proud Mom!
Applause, Applause, Applause!!!

I'll be singing that song all day today in my head!

Love to you, mom

Tiffany said...

VERY NICE!!! You did awesome!!! Sorry, I didn't zoom in with the camera, I didn't want to push the wrong button and break it!!

'T' said...

SO SO SO SO impressed, I think that is just the coolest. Way to go girl. xo You play so well.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...