Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dust 'em Off!

Sandals season hit today. The afternoon temp at 67 degrees. AAhhhh, I love it!

We finally made it over to Vale's new play ground after Emma's art lesson today. YAY for Vale!!! It is dangerously close to the skate park but I just kept reminding myself that the middle schoolers need a safe place to hang too.

It was definitely a WIN for the kids. I have no doubt that we'll be spending lots more time there in the days to come.


When did Rooster get so big?









It's a good thing Spring Break is official in a just a few days. It's impossible to keep them inside with Spring Fever!

1 comment:

'T' said...

OHHHHH your new camera is rockin' it. AND gorgeous subjects to photograph. Keep shinin' Mr. Sunshine. I LOVE that Emma likes art.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...