Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bull Sale

Tuesday was Bill and Cindy's annual Bull Sale. It went well. By far the best year they've had. Bill was even smiling after wards! :D I'm really happy for them. Their hard work is starting to paid off.

Austin didn't go to school so he could help at the bull sale. He helped pack things out, clean up trash and deliver papers. And of course there was also some time for playing. ;) It was cute to see him captivated once the sale began.






A cold cowboy sportin the new coats.


Ladies workin' in "the office."


Marti had to take over Traci's job when Madison came down with a fever during the sale. Marti did a great job to jump in and get it done.

Important Guys behind the scenes





The action inside.


Good day with my boy. I asked Austin if we could count it for our mommy date this month. He said, "Yes, but it was really a daddy date too. Let's call it a PLUS date!"

4 comments:

'T' said...

I would like to buy a bull! Just kidding, how much do bulls go for?

Leticia said...

I'm so completely jealous!!

Marti Bair said...

This was great. Thanks for snapping all of these pictures. I also appreciate the kind comments about me helping on the computer. Ok- maybe I'm just greatful for no negative comments. I am going to steal some of these pictures for my blog. I want to remember this.

Elliot and Traci said...

I agree with Marti, great pictures. Thanks!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...