Friday, March 19, 2010

Bad, bad mommy

The kids wanted to look through their baby scrapbooks tonight. It's been about forever and then some since we've done that. One by one each child came to me and asked for their book. And when Rooster put her little hand on my leg, "Book." my heart broke. I had nothing to give her but a binder. Not one picture has been scrapbooked in her wonderful, fun and memorable TWO years of life. I gave her our wedding book and she was happy.

I am not. The guilt is tearing me up.

We had such a FUN time walking down memory lane. I remember why documenting is so important. I've been telling myself that my blog is a fabulous way to keep our journal. But maybe not enough. Looks like I need to make some time to repent.

2 comments:

'T' said...

have you considered making your blog a book? i don't scrapbook anymore due to blogging, but we just ordered my last years entries and darrec assembled them in a gorgeous book. no guilt- move forward girlfriend. you have some really cute stuff of ruth on your blog :)

Ben and Elaine said...

You are NOT bad!! You're blog is a wonderful journal/history of your family... just make a book for ruthie and it'll be fine. Or you could make a shutterfly book of her first year... they're pretty fast to make and fun. Any ways I just had to say you're wonderful and not horrible! Love ya!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...