Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break

Its officially over. Monday was brutual. I am SO ansey, so READY for summer break. BUT when I realize that I only have 6 weeks of preschool left that sounds crazy. Things will start to get busy, busy (because they weren't before!)

We had a really good spring break. We didn't go on a trip. Shocker. I know. It actually felt really good just to stay. Just to be. I had some spring clean urges and completely gutted my preschool storage room. I took the desk out of the preschool room (to make a library corner and give us more room) so I need the storage room (now called "my office" ;) to be organize so I could function in it. It was a large project. The laundry is now in disaray due to my "organizing" so hopefully I'll keep moving with these spring cleaning urges.

Monday - Wednesday we babysat Hailey (10) and Amy (7) Trotter. It was really good. Everyone had grown up since we watched them last summer and they all played so well together. It was a fun treat.

Naturally we worked on a few projects besides the spring cleaning {i.e. volcano, start of sewing club, Easter crafts, and a trip to Nampa.} I just love cutting lose from the schedule. AAAhhhh summer I'm dreaming bout you!

1 comment:

'T' said...

amen, i long for school to be out!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...