Monday, July 12, 2010

Perspective

Today I helped a non-member teenage friend with a sad situation. It gave me a lot of perspective. And truthfully a lot of gratitude.

This life really is a battle for our soul.

I realized how much of a bubble I've created for my life. A small, safe little haven for my family. I'm striving for it to become our own temple (filled with 2 main elements of peace and the spirit.) Striving being the key word.

After today I want to try even harder to make sure that bubble is completely air tight.

The perspective of her own self worth made my soul ache and want to bleed. If she only could see herself through my perspective. More importantly, from the Lord's perspective. I pray that I can be his instrustment so she can gain an eternal perspective.

How grateful I am for the blessing it is in my life to KNOW that I am a daughter of God. That I am worth something, EVERYTHING to my Father in Heaven. I pray daily that I can teach this perspective to my children that they too may know.

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

I wish you could teach it to me too, I all too often forget who/what I am and what I'm capable of.

Lack ofSelf-worth is probably the root of all my shortcomings. Its one to thing to know I am a daughter of God, but it is another to understand my potential. HOpefully I can gain a better testimony myself and be able to instill that in my children.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...