Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Definition of

Summer brings a lot of "anniversary" moments.

June 18th - 4 years living in Vale {ya, I'm serious. This alone is HUGE for me. On the record, the longest place I've ever lived. e.v.e.r.}

July 26th - 2 years living on Graham Blvd {love this house.}

July 27th - 10 years ago Kurt & I got engaged {LOVE that man.}

Karen was so kind to inform me (on the eve of my 2 years living on Graham anniversary) that Malheur (the county in which I live) is a French word. The definition of Malheur is saddness, or woe.

LOL

Regardless this is home. And I'm hoping for many more anniversary moment in saddness county. ;)

3 comments:

'T' said...

I think it's safe to say... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! To me it will always be four years since you left Blackfoot, since you were one of my ward besties. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Rachel! I'm glad that you married Kurt and moved to Vale. It's been a blessing in my life to get to know you better.
I think you guys turned off of Lytle Blvd. onto Enterprise Ave. the other night right in front of me. By the time it registered that it was your family, Kurt was WAY ahead of me. Hopefully you were headed somewhere fun! If I know you, you were going somewhere to do something nice for someone else...you're kind of famous for that,you know?! Love, Tami

mom said...

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!!!

Perhaps it's sad for those of us who do not live in sad county! We're missing out!!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...