Friday, April 22, 2011

The Impossible Dream

So as of yesterday Kurt and I own a farm. A whole 78 acres. We even created an LLC for this cute little farm called "Romans' Acres." {Personally I was voting for "Kurt's Dirt."} The pivot has been shipped and planting shortly to follow that. Who would have ever thought I would own a farm? It makes me want to race Austin through the acres, leave a dusty trail on a 4 wheeler, gather eggs from the coop and sigh {contently} at the quiet peacefulness of our land.

3 comments:

'T' said...

congrats!

Tia J said...

Yay!! That is exciting, I too never thought you as a farm owner but what fun time on all that land you can have with your kids.

TulsaT said...

Awesome!!!! I am so jealous!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...