Sunday, December 30, 2012

Announcing

That we have reached our goal. That this is the last time. That I'm sicker than ever before. That we're going out with a bang! That I'm grumpy and ornery and sick and grumpy some more.

Have I painted the picture of fun and bliss. Or even excitement? Nope. Not there yet. Right now it's pure survival.

I'll get there. At some point I'll get excited.

I have the extra stocking for this newest one and so I wrapped it up with a candy for each kid inside. The kids didn't really get it. The grandparents caught on though!

Spencer: No! You're not having a baby!
EL: You're too skinny to have a baby.

Ruth has been the most excited. And the others are getting there too. Kinda like me :) Feeling very overwhelmed.

But I've known since Lucy was tiny this one wanted to come. Apparently it's time.. It will be good.



I have saved every single positive pregnancy test with all of the kids. Now that I've taken this picture of SIX I'm throwing all of them away!

2 comments:

Karen and Roger said...

I couldn't help but notice that there are SIX pregnancy tests pictured above. :) I'm excited to meet this anxious baby! :)

Maren Richards said...

Baahahaha! I don't know how I've missed that you are updating your blog? Does it not show up on google reader? LOVE the announcement. Sorry you're not feeling well :( xoxo

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...