Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nutcracker

Thursday, December 13, 2013

For the first time the nutcracker came to Ontario! I knew this would be a perfect mommy date for my ballet girls and I.

After piano was over I took the boys and Lucy back to Vale and then the girls and I turned right back around to Ontario. We stopped at Subway for a quick to go dinner. We were able to find pretty good seats on the third row. Ruth sat on my lap the entire time and was so engaged in the performance. She couldn't stop asking questions! I had to (repeatedly) remind her to be quiet. :) They had local kids place the parts of mice and angels and we knew quite a few of them. That made the performance even more fun. Next year both of them want to try out ;)

They both fell asleep before we left Ontario. It was the most perfect December mommy date. Love my girls.


1 comment:

Elliot and Traci said...

I haven't updated myself on the Romans family blog for a while. Looks fun! And happy anniversary yesterday. I was thinking of you! Remember how little I was when you got married? That was a LONG TIME AGO. :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...