Friday, December 7, 2012

Price of Cool Tricks

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Spence can do back flips now! I have been waiting for this day since he started gymnastics. How awesome.

He was standing on the edge of a wooden box full of big foam piece and flipped off backwards. It was so cool! He did it a few more times then went back to class. Throughout the class he would come over to the sponge pit and do a few more.

There was just a few minutes of class left when I heard Spence screaming. I ran over and he had a huge goose egg on his forehead and blood down his face. He was hurting pretty bad. That last back flip he came up too short and his face drug across the wood box. Ouch.

So I might be a crazy mom cause I think this battle wound is so awesome and he needs to brag it up! Spence can do back flips.

Right after it happened.


4 days later.

1 comment:

mom said...

Sorry Spence! I hope your head feels better and it doesn't scar. Congrats on doing back flips! See you on December 21st! Love you, Grandma

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...