Sunday, December 16, 2012

TWELVE

Today is our 12 year anniversary. It has been an amazing journey and I'm super grateful for an amazing husband.

He planned a super date for us yesterday {Saturday} because its hard to celebrate on Sunday. We went shopping, ate out {twice!}, had a fabulous temple session, and then finished the night with Handel's Messiah by the Boise Philharmonic. It was so AMAZING! What an inspired work of music for our Savior. I love that Kurt planned the day and kept it a surprise {which he has NEVER done before!} And obviously it wasn't his first choice but he knew I would love it and so he made it happen. That means a lot to me. What a great man. I've been so blessed! The blessings of a temple marriage are real.



No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...