Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Disney on Ice

Friday, November 30, 2012

Four years ago Disney on Ice came to Boise and I bought tickets for the opening night knowing we were headed out of town the next day (Leavensworth,WA.) The day of the show they canceled because the ice wasn't ready. The make-up showing would be that Sunday (we would be out of town still but wouldn't go regardless!)

I was SO disappointed.

When I heard Disney on Ice was coming in November I knew we couldn't miss the chance! I used my preschool money to buy tickets. I wanted good seats and spent a little more than normal. I didn't realize until we got there how good they were! I decided not to bring Lucy, she is so busy and doesn't sit anywhere. Dry long! It was probably a good decision but we all missed her and it felt so weird that she wasn't there.

The show was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! For me it was even more fun to watch the kids reactions. They were mesmerized! I didn't expect them to be such talented skaters. They were doing spins, and lifts and twirling in the air, all very cool. It reminded me of our wonderful trip to Disneyland earlier this year. Magical.










This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...