Sunday, December 9, 2012

GBHM Party

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I love to host family events for the preschoolers. The Gingerbread House Making party has always been one of my favorites. This year was no exception. Plus our new place is great for hosting (anything!)

Kurt was a fabulous help as always! During the first class he rolled out real gingerbread cookies with Ruth from the dough I had made earlier. During the second class my kids jumped in and were able to make their houses. Austin and Emma did everything on their own this year (including construction with glue gun and frosting.) Independence brings confidence. Proud of them.

Ruth was adorable and loved every minute of it and was sure to tell me how much fun she had. "Thanks mom! This is so much fun." I sure love that preschooler of mine.






No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...