Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dancing Queen

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ruth had her first {of three} ballet performance of the season. They were the half time entertainment of the  boys varsity basketball game. She was SO excited all day about it. Last time she was suppose to dance in the HS gym is completely froze {Donkey BB 2012.} She has had other successful dancing performances since that time so I knew she would be fine. Plus she LOVES it.

Since I don't watch her during class {I take the boys to gymnastics} I really enjoyed seeing her dance. It was adorable. But really RUTH was so so SO cute. I couldn't get over it and I should probably stop now before my sisters accuse me of bragging.

But really she was. FACT.

She came out grinning and waving at us. And smiled the ENTIRE time. You could tell she was having fun. These are a totally fun moments of being a mom of girls. Love, love, love it!








2 comments:

Karen and Roger said...

Oh my heck, that girl is so cute! I love her hair! :)

mom said...

Ditto, Ditto! I think she should perform for us at Christmas Time!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...