Monday, December 29, 2014

Sickness hit

September 28 - October 4, 2014

Sunday 9.28
Officially in the hall class at church with Jane. I forget how fun one year olds are at church until they can go to nursery. Had our first trek meet after church. I'm really excited, this is going to be an amazing experience for our stake. Austin will be old enough to participate!!


Monday 9.29
- Austin stayed home from school. - - Left the little girls home with him. -Had breakfast with Angelica at the plaza.
- Meeting at griefs for SRVMT - jazz festival in nov
- ran home to check on kids. 
- took Jane with me to lunch date with Kerri.
- quick nap in the car till GS. 
- learn and video tape GS LAW song
- darla, brogan, and grant over for pizza dinner, FHE of watching GWB Austin slept through the entire thing

Tuesday 9.30
- at midnight sickness hit me 
- Kurt left for fields early early AM
- Austin threw up from coughing so hard on the way to school. Luckily he had extra clothes for PE in his bag. Hung out in the house during preschool 
- ran Austin and Lucy home and grabbed warm layers for me. 
- Spencer scouts and Emma home. 
- then Jane and I took Ruth and spence to soccer games. Both won
- crashed at home 

Wednesday 10.01
- Paul booth passed away
- Kurt took kids to school for me cause still sick. Slept all morning
- made cupcakes for birthdays and visits
- ballet for girls and scouts 
- vale 2 NOE

Thursday 10.02
- preschool went well but lost my voice
- Austin went to practice first time this week and was completely wiped out. Went straight to his bedroom and fell asleep.
- clogging was cancelled so we just had soccer games. Lucy made new best friend with faith since I was too sick to play. Faith is anti little kids so it was very comical. 
- Kurt made visits that night.

Friday 10.03
- no school!!!
- Kurt and I did the 6 AM session (harder to do when you're sick.) plus run parts afterwards
-XC meet In vale but Austin didn't run still too sick. Went to support his teammates. Kurt and boys left for west fall for hunting trip shortly thereafter. 
- I went to help Tammy with the funeral program. Took it to staples to be printed. They knew Paul well and when I was checking out they said there was no charge in honor of Paul's memory. I was so touched and left the store crying overwhelmed by the goodness all around us.
- When I came home Emma had the floor mopped, house picked up and Girls Night ready. I was so grateful for a good and loving daughter that allowed me to serve someone in need. With her prep we were able to jump right in and have a FUN night together. She had a round of "minute to win it" games ready. 

Saturday 10.04
- Ruth is also sick at this point. 
- it was our turn to clean the church so we headed in. Service is a good prep conference activity (minus Lucy falling off the stage.)
- the girls and I carried on our conference traditions and started a new one. We finished "our conference center board." It is an interactive board to follow along with conference. It will be a great addition and investment.
- after the second session I went into the church to practice music for the funeral on Monday. 
- the sisters were suppose to have dinner with us but I decided that was a bad idea with so many of us sick. I bought them a pizza and salad and delivered.
- the boys returned home that night.


---Romans Reflections---
- the sky was dark and cloudy, when is the sky going to wake up?
- I appreciate Ruth's prayers. Her faith is simple and pure. Understanding the needs - rain, our house to sell, health. She has a beautiful spirit.
- can I play with Jesus when I go to heaven?
- the kids were making up acronyms of companies they wanted to work for - Lucy said she works for L. U. C. Y. 

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...