Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And it to the list!

I LOVE the classic historic love pieces. Love the books, love the movies. You know what I'm talking about: Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, Wives, Mothers & Daughters. The classics, aahhhhhhh, love it!

Anyways I'm always on the hunt for new movies or books that are worthy enough to join the list of greats. Well last night I found one! BBC's (of course) version of North & South by Elisabeth Gaskell (the same author of Wives, Mothers & Daughters). Great characters, conflict, & love. I recommend it & hope it'll make your list of classics!

1 comment:

'T' said...

Rachel, I've seen N and S and it rocks my socks! It's SOOOO up ther with P and P (five hour one). I recently put on my list BBC's new version of "Sense and S", 2008-It's brandy new and I've HEARD it's fab. We do netflix, so I'm waiting for it. Saw another goodie last night "Water Horse". It's worth a view. xo T

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...