Monday, July 28, 2008

We're IN!!!

We are currently in our new house. We moved all the big stuff in Saturday. Plus had another painting party in our basement. I'll admit it was hard for me to ask for help but I'm SO glad we did. It would have taken Kurt & I until October to get everything done by ourselves. We got the internet & phone hooked up today & the carpet is being installed as I type. Pretty sweet.

We've had a sleep over on the living room floor the past 2 nights. The carpet is laid in our rooms so we'll be sleeping for real tonight. The kids are loving it & I am too!

Thanks for everyones help in our moving process - you're amazing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! The paint looks great in all the rooms and I love your light fixtures. So fun!

Cheryl said...

Hey I blog stalked you and found your blog so now I can read up on you and Kurt and those cute little ones.

Mitzi said...

Congrats on your new house! Your kids are so cute! Where are you living now?

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...