Sunday, July 6, 2008

20-10-5-yesterday-present-tomorrow

My super friend Tiniel tagged me (I'm honored btw!) So here is goes:

20 years ago I was 8 years old and had just been baptized by my father. We were living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I had lots of family there & I felt so squeaky clean and new. It was a pretty great day.

10 years ago I was 18 and had just graduated from Herndon High School (that is Virigina.) Crazy to think my 10 year reunion is this summer and I that I have NO desire to go! I went out to RICKS for the third summer term (it started in July) & immediately fell in love with the special spirit of that awesome place.

5 years I was 23 years old and I brand new mother to my precious preemie Austin. He had just come home from the hospital and I was loving the fact that I could hold him as much as a wanted. It was a sweet time as our family had officially started.

Yesterday Austin and I clogged down at the park in part of the 4th festivities. It actually wasn't too hot and clogging is so awesome (newfound love as of March 08). We spent the afternoon playing up at grandma's & watching the kids splash each other.

Today was church, super Sunday mode (as they all are) which consisted of 2 meetings, teaching all the YW and a fireside. I LOVE my young women! It was ended by a very nice family get together for Grandpa Mile's bday.

Tomorrow morning I will restore order to the house (the weekend always does a number on the house) and lots of laundry (dreaded word.) In the afternoon we have story time, presidency meeting and family home evening.

I'm tagging Tessie!

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

Okay, great thanks!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...