Thursday, July 24, 2008

Horse of a Different Color

Well, it's HOUSE of a different color actually!

Today I officially started the moving process by painting our new (to us) house! I had 2 young women helping me (to do their Personal Process Project - I LOVE how it helps both of us!!) We got the 3 bedrooms done & then Kurt & I did the first coat in the hall. There is still all the baseboards to paint, closets, touch up & the whole down stairs.........But really we got a lot done!

Tomorrow more painting, Saturday move stuff (but not on the carpeted areas) & Monday NEW carpet is being laid throughout the whole house (Kurt is SO good to me!) So it has begun.

Here are some pictures of the rooms after we finished painting.

The BOYS room


The GIRLS room


MY room

3 comments:

Kayla Evans said...

Hi Rachel! I came across your blog on Tiniel's. Congrats on your new home!! Looks like you have been having a great time painting! Love the colors....some look similar to what you had before ;o). I also love the light fixtures....kinda cool! I hope your move goes great...wish ya luck!

Kayla Evans

'T' said...

Rachel - This house is beautiful. Can I come and visit you in October? I think the paint colors are amazing! Way to go! And new carpet!? It will be like new and Rachel you deserve this so much! I'm looking forward to seeing it. Please tell bedrooms, size, ect... Who's sharing rooms, all that good stuff. Love, Tiniel

Maren Richards said...

nice house!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...