Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mud Flats

Friday and Saturday Ruth & I went with the youth on an over night trip to Mudflat. It is a ranch in the middle of no where. The land of desolation. Seriously. We drove on terrible bumpy dirt roads (my maximum speed was 9 miles per hour) for 3 hours. It was dusty and dirty but still a great time. We were blessed with good weather (85 and a light breeze.) We took a long convoy of 4 wheelers to check out a beautiful canyon (pic below), did a service project, shot clay pigeons, more 4 wheeling, played water games, ate great food & flirted (that was the youth - not me!) I've been in with the youth for a year now & the more time I spend with them the more I love them. They're like my own girls!

2 comments:

TulsaT said...

You look great!

The R Crew said...

you are SO nice! I look at that picture & all I see is my stomach hanging out. I just about didn't post it. I NEED to get motivated to exercise...maybe after we just moved...

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...