Thursday, July 17, 2008

Randomly Interesting or Not

As I was doing my hair this morning I found...my very first...WHITE hair! I couldn't believe it! Somehow I've attained this proud mentality that I'll be immune from this aging process. Guess it was time to be brought to the depths of humility & for me to stop teasing Kurt about his thesis patch (his patch of white hairs earned while writing his thesis in grad school although I'm pretty sure owning his own business has earned him many more!) Who knew 28 was old?

We officially own a house as of TODAY! Awesome. I am so anxious to get moved in. So we are just waiting for the current tenants to moved out so we can move IN (I'm hoping next weekend...)

Austin has been so adorable with Ruth lately. He loves to talk with her & tell her stories & make her laugh. He is maturing ever so slightly as he chooses to read books with me instead of play with Emma Lynn & Spencer. He is so good to help with Ruth. Have I mentioned that I'm going to miss him when he goes to school? Tonight Austin was telling Ruth a story while she was taking her bath.






I love this pic - Spencer & his cousin Braxton took a time out from swimming to watch what was happening in the big pool. They were talking to each other, I wish I could have heard what they were saying, "Big kids are so cool!"


She even poses while swimming!


Here is the JOY of summer!

2 comments:

'T' said...

I remember I was 25 when I started to get greys in my dark hair. I was Young Women's President at the time (tee hee) maybe it's the calling (just kidding). Now that I'm Primary President they are creeping up everywhere, soon I'll probably have to do high*lights, SIGH. But forever 21 in my heart!
Love T

Maren Richards said...

spence is cool

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...