Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Milestone Moments

In 5 days Ruth will be 5 months old (who is torturing me?!!! she is not old enough to be that old YET!) Anyways at 4 months I could give her rice cereal. We finally tried for the first time last night. It's so interesting that I was awaiting anxiously each new milestone with my first babies & now I prolong feeding her solids (if you can call rice cereal a solid) for as long as possible. We all know, I have issues with my babies growing up too fast!

Naturally she loved it!



Another noteworthy milestone moment to share - on Sunday morning (July 20th) Ruth rolled over for the first time. Way earlier tha
n the other kids & what's more she's done it several times since! That is a new feat for a Romans baby. Apparently she is on a mission to move.

(I have video of both events but it's being a pain to upload. I'll keeping working at it.)

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...