Saturday, August 2, 2008

Recap

Monday - Ruth was officially 5 months old. The carpet got laid in all the bedrooms & we actually slept in our rooms on beds. It was pretty sweet.


Tuesday - prepared for the arrival of Matt & Dawn & kids. We met them for dinner at the new Mexican restaurant in down town Vale.

Wednesday - visited & headed over to the Malheur county fair in the afternoon. After we saw everything we headed over to the rides which were outrageously overpriced. We talked the kids into happy meals and play place at Carls Jr instead.


Thursday - said good-bye to family (thanks for a GREAT visit! The kids keep asking when we're leaving on our trip to see "our friends" & Austin misses Luke.) Carpet guy came back & started work on the basement. Emma, Ruth & I headed over to Boise for a Girls Day Out. We had a great day together, I'm blessed with lovely daughters.

Friday - carpet guy finished!! I LOVE our carpet, it is nice & soft & CLEAN. Thank you Kurt for letting us splurge on new carpet everywhere! While the carpet was being laid the kids & I went to the library & to visit grandma Miles for her birthday.

Saturday - moved the rest of the junk to our new house. I have to admit I really liked the past week when we just had the BARE necessities. Granted I only had 2 shirt & 2 pants but I know how to do laundry. We still don't have a clock up, time has been a thing of the past for 2 weeks now. And I still can't find a pen to write Karen a letter...

And August is here. The whole month is almost completely full & we are on the school countdown. 18 days...Austin's prayer yesterday morning, "I'm thankful I can go to school to learn about everything. I'm thankful I can go to church to learn about Jesus." Okay, I can learn to deal.


Exploring & Enjoying the New BackYard


No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...