Saturday, August 9, 2008

Record the Date!

August 9, 2008

Ever since my kids could form opinions of their own their favorite songs have been "Popcorn popping on the apricot tree" & "Once there was a snowman." Austin, Emma Lynn & Spencer have answered thus without fail every single time. And so we have sung them every week in FHE for the past 5 years.

Tonight we were talking about favorite songs trying settle down for scripture study & after Spencer and Emma Lynn declared the usual favorites (shocker) Austin truly did surprise me by saying, "My favorite songs are 'Jesus wants me for a sunbeam' & 'Teach me to walk in the light'"

Glory Hallelujah we will have some variety in our life! Good picks my boy!

2 comments:

'T' said...

Those are both awesome picks! I remember we sang "Book of Mormon Stories" for a year straight when Andrea was an itty bitty! How are you feeling? t

'T' said...

p.s. Rachel, I just watched BBC's Sense and Sensibility. WOW you will love it if you haven't already seen it. It's so good.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...