Monday, August 25, 2008

My Fabulous Man!

Saturday night was my preschool open house. I had the 2 classes come with their families to meet me, see the classroom, & meet other kids in their class. Kurt and I spent all week getting the room ready for people to see. Monday/Tuesday was priming & painting the walls & ceiling banana peel yellow. I also painted some shelving blue. Wednesday the vinyl flooring was laid. Thursday we bought new doors & electrical outlet covers. Saturday the contractor the work on the outside of the house. So at 1 pm we were busy painting the sliding to match the rest of the house (& it really did match so perfectly!) Then it was clean, clean, clean & set up a few things. We had a great evening & I'm excited for preschool to start next week!

So Kurt has been so AMAZING through this whole process. Of course everything takes so much more work than I envisioned. We contracted the work of the garage make-over because Kurt is always so busy. But I didn't realize how many things he still had to do. He was so willing & so supportive. I really couldn't have done it without his help! It really meant a lot to me & I know his support will contribute to us having a successful year. Honey, you are so WONDERFUL! I love you, love you, love you!

Tender moment: our family was asked to do the musical number in church on Sunday. All week we had been practicing "Teach Me To Walk in the Light" to sing in church. Saturday night Austin woke up with cramps in his neck. He was in lots of pain [slight understatement.] It didn't look like he would be able to go to church. I had a meeting before church & I was scrambling trying to find a song I could play on the piano as a backup. Nothing was working out the way I wanted it. So I left for my meeting with a prayer in my heart & trying to exercise a lot of faith. I rushed home after my meeting & saw that Austin was dressed and ready for church! It was so sweet to be singing together as a family. That is MY song for my kids & to be singing as a family, there was a sweet spirit. The kids did so good to sing all the words. I was so proud of them! Austin went home after sacrament meeting but I really appreciated his sacrifice for the team. Thanks Austy!

1 comment:

Tia J said...

way to get everything done! you need to post some pictures I would love to see it! You are amazing! Will you let in on your secret on how you get everything done adn still have enough energy to get through your day!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...