Thursday, August 28, 2008

Box Depression!

So we've been in this house for a month now. And I'm lovin' it. The space is perfect for our family. The location is fab-U-lous, amazing yard, I could go on & on. I'm SOOO glad we've made this move.

But I'm STILL not unpacked!!!

I pride myself on being an amazing mover (I've had enough experience, thank you very much!) Apparently it is time to be humbled. Granted we've taken on lots of projects & Kurt and I are both very busy. But still, I hate excuses!

I'm on the count down to the first day of preschool so at least we have a deadline, those are always helpful! We're getting there but just at a turtle going rate. Progress is progress. RIGHT???

1 comment:

Joseph Richards said...

don't worry, we've been in our new apartement for over a month and we still have boxes around...we've only hung one picture as well!!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...