Friday, August 22, 2008

School Report

The first "week" of school is over. I remember now why Fridays are so WONDERFUL! I just wanted to celebrate from the moment I picked him up. It was an emotionally draining week.

Life as a kindergartener in Austin's words:

"Day one was good. Day two was better. Day three was better than one & two. It keeps getting better."

"When do I get to ride the bus?" (this makes mom especially nervous!)

"All teacher does is talk, talk, talk & some work. All kids do is listen, listen, listen, & lots of work."

"My favorite part on Wednesday was getting to know the people that were there. My favorite part on Thursday was music time. My favorite part on Friday is when we got to do math center."

"Why can't I go to school on Saturday?"

1 comment:

Joseph Richards said...

sounds like he really likes school!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...