Monday, October 12, 2009

Coupon Craze

I did my first coupon shopping experience this morning. Luckily it was very fast and painless. My SIL Marti is quite obsessed with coupon shopping and rightly so b/c she has found a ton of killer deals and even knows how to make money shopping. Pretty awesome! It requires a lot of time to do though. That is exactly why I haven't jumped into the coupon craze.

But Marti told me about some items you could get through rebates at Rite Aid. The store had all the rebate items together on one shelf (so nice, thank you rite aid!) So when the checks come in all the items I brought today will be free plus I had 2 $5 off coupons therefore making $10.

I could get use to this. As long as its not too time consuming I can do it!

2 comments:

'T' said...

i want to learn how to do this coupon thing... i read about it an there is no comprehension! i need a hands on teacher. keep er' up. loves.

mom said...

Shena Arellano is also an EXPERT! I always find I don't need all the things I get coupons for. Good luck!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...