Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another Fall Favorite

This morning was the preschool family field trip to our local pumpkin patch. This sweet couple have been planting pumpkins for years. Every year the decorations seem to dwindle as they get older. This year there were no decorations at all but she had a bag of candy for each kid to wish them Happy Halloween (and there were 30+ kids.) Just a really sweet lady. I think we brought mutual happiness to each other this morning. There is something magical about a fall pumpkin patch for kids (and me too!) And I know she really enjoyed seeing all the kids and having the company.


My super cute preschoolers at the pumpkin patch!


I was so happy that Braxton, Brooke and Marti came too!






Thanks for another great year at the patch!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...