Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our First Friend Sleepover

Last night Emma Lynn had her first sleepover! She spent the afternoon at Jacqlyn's house (while I took Ruth to the Dr.) When I picked her up I asked Jacki if she wanted to spend the night. That was a definite YES! She packed her bag quick and we were on our way.

The girls are such good friends and they were so excited to have a sleepover, it was adorable! I really enjoyed sharing this first with them. I have a feeling there will be many, many more sleepovers to come (especially with Jacki!)


Tub Time Fun



Lite Brite creations (thanks for the cool gift Kelli and Dan!)


These two LUV Little Petshops


All snuggled in bed


So I know you can't see anything in this video (they were suppose to be going to sleep.) But their giggling was SO cute that I wanted to capture it!


Sneaking out of bed to do each others hair


Finally passing out shortly after 11 pm.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...