Monday, October 26, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Saturday the kids and I went to Boise to participate in "Boo at the Zoo." You dressed up in your Halloween costume and while checking out the animals did trick or treating all around the zoo. They had lots of games booths and different activities also. It was so super crowded! It takes all my concentration to count to 4 every 8 seconds. SCAN. 1..2..3..4.....SCAN....

We had a really good time. The weather was great, perfect fall weather! The morning was quite nasty and it made me worried but by the afternoon it was cool, crisp and gorgeous. Zoo Boise is set in the middle of Julia Davis Park in downtown Boise. The park was SO GORGEOUS!!! I have been having major fall withdrawals this year. I was ready to road trip it to Iowa or even all the way to VA just to get me some good fall. The park satisfied the crave for color (for now!) I could take pictures all day out there!



I love that we didn't spend money on any of our Halloween costumes! The dress up box came in good use this year. I really enjoy this time of year.

Austin ~ Bat

(he didn't wear the full costume today. he did have lots of fun with the cape part though!)


Emma Lynn ~ Fairy




Spencer ~ Lion




Rooster ~ Frog








2 comments:

mom said...

You have a frog costume? Way cute! I love the bat! No wonder you said what you did about the bat book. So cute!!! Enjoy your Logan Halloween this year! I know you'll take lots of pictures for us to see on your blog! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

mom said...

P.S. You are ALWAYS welcome to come and stay so you can take fall pictures. But you better hurry the leaves are falling fast! HA HA If only it was that easy.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...