Friday, October 16, 2009

A Fall Favorite

Have I mentioned that I love Fall? Luv It! The colors are so gorgeous! While nothing can beat the splendor of fall on the east coast there is something special about country livin when it comes to fall. I love the cooler weather, the pumpkin patches, the horse rides, apple orchards, corn mazes and straw bales. Love it all.

Becca and I went to Farmstead pumpkin patch in Meridian with the kids this afternoon. They had so many fun things to play with that we actually never even made it to the pumpkins! :) The weather was perfect (73!) After a long, cold, wet, rainy week we couldn't have asked for a better FALL afternoon.


LeBraun, Austin, Jacqlyn, Spencer, Johanna, & Emma Lynn


They had this amazingly fun "bounce pillow." The kids saw it from the parking lot and were so excited to try it. It was the first thing we did and they could have spent the whole time on it and been completely content. Finally I told Becca that we needed to pry the kids off otherwise we'd never see everything else! Ruth was so cute on it. She would just giggle. The sound of her giggling warms my heart and makes me cheese out!






The cow train. I rode the first time with Rooster on my lap. When we got off and started to walk away she turned around and started to climb back on. She rode it all by herself. She looked so BIG!!! I was honestly on the verge of tears.












watching the pig races




The "corn box"



3 comments:

'T' said...

rachel how fun. that last picture is a breath taker. misses.

mom said...

Cow train? Pig race and corn box, whoa, fun! Love the ideas. LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Marti Bair said...

So this looks exactly like what Bryan does. He actually might go into buisness just doing the jumping pillows and not the corn maze stuff.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...