Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mommy Date

On Friday night Emma and I had a mommy night with our friends Krystal and Katelynn. We went out to dinner (IHOP) and then to the musical "Beauty and the Beast." We had such a great time! We kept it a secret that we were going to the musical. Emma was so excited when I showed her the program, "Are they for real?! Is Belle going to wear her beautiful yellow dress?!?!"



It was a long/late night but a great production. There were lots of great numbers and plenty of talent. I LOVE me some musicals! I'm pretty sure that life should be a musical every day! :)




The girls with their super mini frosty for the ride home. Thanks for a great night girls! I heart ya.

2 comments:

'T' said...

those little girls are grinning from ear to ear. and your short hair is hot 2 trot.

mom said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy for all of you!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...