Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Funny One!

Spencer is my funny kid. You never know what he'll say and he loves it that way! He loves to make us laugh and he is good at it. It is so much fun to have a funny one in the family.

A current family favorite song right now is "I've Got a Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas (as noted from an earlier post.) The chorus goes, "I've got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night. Tonight's gonna be a good, good night." The funny one has his own version of the song:

"I've got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a bad night. Tonight's gonna be a bad, bad night."

He has never once sung it right. He loves to tease his older 2 siblings with these wrong words and he just smiles, irresistibly, about a bad, bad night. I can't help but laugh too!

Spencer has gotten good at drawing people in the last few months. This is his creation today. I added the caption to his drawing of his word-for-word explanation of his master piece. It is quite possibly my most favorite drawing (at least at this moment.) LOL


Spencer, thanks for making us laugh. You make me happy!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!!

Marti Bair said...

He is talented. We struggle with circles at our house let alone people. WOW! Also, I agree that Spence is funny. He is so young to have such a strong sense of humor.

'T' said...

what a card!

mom said...

You should have cards made of it at Vista Print! ha ha Send them out as thank you notes or notes to cheer someone up! Perhaps a cartoonist is in the making! Go Spence! Love it!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...